So my name is Devorah in Hebrew which means "Bee"... That is where the inspiration for this design comes from...
1. Make sure your nails are clean and dry.
2. Paint nails with a good base coat such as Essie First Base
3. Paint your nails with a sky blue colour. I personally used a mood nail polish here which does two things. It changes colour with temperature and it gives a bit of a gradient effect
4. On one hand paint puffy fun clouds with a dotting tool dipped in white polish. Use a stippling motion to create the clouds. Be random
5. On the other hand you are going to create a bee on the thumb. Make a yellow oval shape for the body. Using a black striper make a few lines on the body of the bee. Using a white striper create the wings and outline in the black. Make a little stinger at the back with the black striper.
6. On all the other nails you will be creating the flight path of the bee by just making dotted lines in a abstract pattern to simulate the bee flying
7. Finish with a good top coat such as Essie Good To Go and you are done!!
Please feel free to leave a comment and ask any questions below!
See more at:
Pinterest: Pinterest...my nail art