Monday 7 April 2014

A Polish Review... Sally Hansen Triple Shine in Reef-Raf


Sally Hansen Triple Shine Polish Review

For this week I am testing the Sally Hansen Triple Shine Polish in the colour Reef-Raf. The colour is a bright pink to get me into Spring and the Florida spirit!

-The colour went on pretty well. I used my Essie Base Coat and then applied 2 coats of the Triple Shine polish. 
-The key is to make sure the layers are not too thick or your drying time will be increased. Two thin coats is all you need and they should dry pretty fast. 
-The brush is rather large and flat which I found a bit awkward. 
-Two coats are needed for a nice opaque application.
-I allowed the polish to dry for a few minutes and then applied the Triple Shine Top Coat. 

My nails look FABULOUS...now for the test. What is the staying power of this polish? Will they remain shiny? For how long? Will it live up to the claims of:

"Water to workout, day in and day out, nothing will dull these nails. 
The gloss is protected with the Ultimate Shield Complex, exclusive to Sally Hansen, designed to help polish withstand the wear and tear of everyday living for non-stop shine. "

I will do everything as I normally do. We will see how it goes...I will report back in a few days to let you know how my mani is holding up!

Here are two pics of my mani just now...freshly done:


Edit Thursday April 10:


First Picture is mani freshly done Monday night. Second is Day 3 Thursday. Third is comparison between Fresh (top) and Day 3 (Bottom) 

So Day three is here and LOOKS GREAT!!!! So far I am VERY impressed... the true test will be how this polish holds up on my girls... will keep you posted!

Edit: April 24, 2014:
So the polish did not hold up too well on my girls but no polish does for some reason. I do have a pic of my nails from Day 9 and they still look GREAT!!!
So impressed!

See more at:
Instagram: Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment