Pretty Pink Ombre Nails...
2. Choose a hot pink polish. You are going to add various amounts of white polish to the pink to get the Ombre effect
3. Paint your first nail the hot pink
4. Draw a stripe on the top of the ring finger
5. Mix a bit of white polish into the pink to achieve the next shade
6. Paint onto next finger and paint a line below the dark one on the ring finger
7. Continue these steps for the rest of your fingers...I recommend doing fingers on both hands with each color ie. Hot pink...do both thumbs and both ring finger lines, lighter pink do both index fingers and lines across ring fingers...etc.
8. When you complete all the nails, wait a bit then protect your design with a good top coat
See more at:
Pinterest: Pinterest...my nail art