Golf and Beer Nails...Is it spring yet?????
You will need a plastic baggie to mix colors on, a dotting tool, and polish remover for clean up, close by.
1. Begin with clean and dry nails.
2. Use a good base coat to protect your natural nail.
3. Use 2 coats of a green polish as your base color, leaving your ring fingers blank.
4. Create the golf theme on one hand by creating "the green" and the "flag, ball and hole". To create the "green" you will mix a bit of white polish into the green on your baggy to make a lighter green.
5. Using a dotting tool, create your flag and ball. Take your time, this should be fun and creative.
6. On the ring finger of the other hand, with your gold polish paint your nail about 3/4 of the way up.
7. With a black striper, create the beer mug lines for definition.
8. With a dotting tool dipped in white polish begin creating the foam of the beer using a "stippling" motion.
(Wikipedia: Stippling is the creation of a pattern simulating varying degrees of solidity or shading by using small dots. Such a pattern may occur in nature and these effects are frequently emulated by artists.)
9. Allow your design to dry and then protect with a good top coat.