Ice Cream Nails...
Great for summertime or for the holiday of Shavous...
2. Paint your nails with a good base coat to protect your natural nail
3. Paint your nails, alternating colors, with your chosen base colors
4. On the ring finger, using your brown polish, create a dripping effect by starting with a french tip and then a dotting tool to create the "drip"
5. Allow to dry and then with a toothpick dipped in a bright color, randomly place sprinkles of different colors
6. Allow to dry a bit again and protect your design with a good top coat
See more at:
Pinterest: Pinterest...my nail art