In honour of my Nephew's Bar Mitzvah I did Tiffany themed nails.
The colours my sis chose were the blueish green tiffany colour, silver and white. So I did my nails to match.
1. Gather all the polishes you will need for this manicure. I used Sally Hansen Triple Shine Polish in Dive In, a silver striper, and Essie Blanc
2. Paint your nails with a good base coat.
3. Paint your nails with 2 coats of the Tiffany Blue polish allowing a few minutes of drying time between. It is important to try to make the coats thin as to prevent bubbles and depositing too much polish.
4. With a white striper, create a horizontal line and a vertical line (like the ribbons on a gift)
5. With the silver striper create a bow in the cross section of the white stripes.
6. Allow your design to dry for a bit and then add a coat of triple shine top coat to protect your design.
See more at:
Pinterest: Pinterest...my nail art