Sunday, 9 March 2014
Canucks Nail Tutorial
We were in Vancouver BC for a cousins Bar Mitzvah this past January, The theme of the Bar Mitzvah was...you guessed it... the VANCOUVER CANUCKS!!
So I decided to surprise them and creat a nail design to go with the theme and show my team spirit!!
1. Make sure nails are clean and dry
2. Paint your nails with a good base coat such as Essie First Base
3. Paint your nails a blue colour such as Essie Aruba Blue
4. Paint your tips in a green color
5. Draw a thin white line with a striper brush in white polish to create the thin white line giving the nail a jersey look
6. On the thumb you can create the "C" for the Canucks. Outline carefully with the white striper and make the hockey stick in the centre...
7. Finish with a good top coat to protect your design such as Essie Good To Go
That is about it!!
See more at: My Nail Art on Pinterest and My Instagram