1. Make sure your nails are clean and dry. Paint with a good base coat. I use Essie First Base
2. Paint two coats of a bright yellow polish letting polish dry a bit between coats. I used Joe Fresh Canary
3. Then paint the tips of your nails (like a French mani) in a deep blue. I used Essie Aruba Blue
4. The take a fine brush and make 3 small red strokes down the blue. I used OPI Color So Hot It Berns
5. Finish with a little black bow on the thumb using a thing striping brush or a dotting tool in a “stippling” (creating a pattern using dots) motion.
6. Let your design dry for about ½ hour.
7. Protect your design by using a good top coat. I use Essie Good To Go.
**Note: The best method for putting on the top coat is to dip the brush into the bottle, wipe gently and then place at the top of the nail and lightly brush downward. It is best to only use 3 strokes (centre, left and right)
Stripper brush (thin paint brush)
Regular polish bottle brushes
Pinterest: Pinterest...my nail art
Instagram: InstagramDebbie W