These nails were just for fun...a guy in his tux and lady in an evening gown...
1. Paint your nails using a good base coat
2. Paint two coats of a light colour such as Essie Marshmallow or OPI Funny Bunny
3. Pain the tips of all nails with a black polish, french style
4. Create your gentleman by adding some black buttons and a bow tie, with a dotting tool dipped in black polish and a striper (thin brush).
5. Create your lady by painting a black dress with spaghetti straps in a silver polish with a dotting tool.
6. Carefully accent the lady's dress with some sparkly polish to give her some pizzazz!
7. Protect your design with a good top coat